53. How To Plan, Design and Deliver Your Best Presentation
It’s time to celebrate with episode fifty-three of The Presentation Boss Podcast! It has been one year since our very first episode on 1 May 2019 which means this is our first birthday. So, grab a beverage of your choice, a slice of cake and your notepad, then join us for a little bit of a party and another discussion between Kate and Thomas. We do promise to help you plan, design and deliver your best presentation, so in this episode we cover exactly what is in each of those elements.
For each of the steps we cover in this episode, we have done a deep dive episode previously, so be sure to check those out for more details. This is the exact process we use in our workshops and when we’re coaching individuals how to communicate even the most complex ideas to their audience.
What We Cover + Deep Dive Episodes
PLAN: Identifying your audience, refining your message and building the structure for your presentation
DESIGN: How to best create visuals and slides for your presentation, plus the considerations for your data visualisation.
DELIVER: The aspects of physical delivery, how to properly rehearse your presentation and your pre-start routine.
Also Mentioned in the Show
• 48. Speech Breakdown: TED Talk by Bill Gates “The next outbreak? We’re not ready”
Resources and Links
• Email us: [email protected]
• The Presentation Boss Podcast: https://presentationboss.com.au/podcast/
• Kate on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kate-norris/
• Thomas on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomas-krafft/
• Presentation Boss on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/presentationboss/
• Presentation Boss on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/presentation-boss